Helping Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Hands

A group for people who want help or want to help in anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Favorite Yuri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nehmo
Charismatic
Charismatic
Nehmo

Female Posts : 16

My Favorite Yuri Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Yuri   My Favorite Yuri I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:13 am

I love yuri anime, just in general, so i have so many favorites... But these are my top favorites at the moment. Remember these are my PERSONAL favorites!

[1] Shin Koihime Otome Tairan
Yuriness: 3/5
-Very Few yuri scenes, although all the main characters are female, and they almost all have a crush on one other member of their group. I watched this anime because i found it hilarious, cute, awesome, and all my favorites rolled up into a ball. The only downside i found to it is mixing up the first season (different title that's very similar) to this one. but that was my bad. Overall this is a great anime ^^.

[2] Kampfer
Yuriness: 3.5/5
-Very Cute, very funny, and VERY ecchi. No hentai in it but lots of awkward moments between the main characters. This is also a genderbender anime. I watched this mainly because a lot of those awkward moments were hysterical.

[3] A Channel
Yuriness: 2/5
-Not a lot of yuri in this one, but the story revolves around Toru, who's trying to get with her best friend.

Too lazy to post much else right now... So i'll leave it at this.

xoxo,
~Anrika
Back to top Go down
https://hhgroup.forumotion.com

My Favorite Yuri
Page 1 of 1